It is necessary to spare our spirit and to grant time to him to other a respite wich will make on him the effect of a repairing food. It is also necessary to walk in full shift,because the free sky and the great outdoors stimulate and revive the heart. Sometimes a displacement,a voyage,a change of horizon will give him a new strength or a good meal with a little more wine than of habit."
La tranquilité de l'âme, Sénèque
During your stay at la Colombière, I am pleased to be able to offer you theses following complementary programmes.
The prices are all inclusive and the activities are available for individuals or small groups of up to 10 people.
|Please note that the price is for the group.
Attention please : the visits are closed from november 2012 to february 2013.
Please contact my good friend Kim to organize some wine activities : www.journeysinwine.com
Visits in the vineyards
These visits can be organised from Monday to Friday at 9.30 am, and must be booked at least 48 hours in advance.
Visits at 50.00 euros for the group (lasting about 90 minutes)
- Understanding the Vosne Romanée countryside.
- Explanation of the work of the vineyard ( stout shoes recommended)
- Visit of the winery and cellars of the Anne Gros Domaine and tasting of 2/3 wines in barrel.
Technical visit at 100.00 euros for the group (lasting 150 minutes)
- A big walking tour in the 3 Grands Crus of Domaine Anne Gros (Richebourg, Echezeaux, Clos Vougeot) or learning a specific work (pruning, green pruning,picking…)
Complete formula at 150.00 euros(lasting about 120 minutes)
- Visits and tasting of 3 wines in bottle.